21. Who one of the following was associated with ‘Kamagatamaru episode’?
Sardar Ajit Singh
(B) Baba Gurdip Singh
(C) V.D. Savarkar
(D) Sardar Bhagat Singh
Answer(B) Baba Gurdip Singh
[UPPCS (Mains) 2014]
22. ‘Kamagatamaru’ is famous for
Being 10,000 feet high place in North-East India
(B) Being a Ship
(C) Due to a Festival of Hill area
(D) Being a tribal cast
Answer(B) Being a Ship
[Uttarakhand PCS (Mains) 2002]
23. Who had established ‘India Independence League’?
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Rasbihari Bose
(D) Lala Lajpat Rai
Answer(C) Rasbihari Bose
[UP UDA/LDA (Mains) 2010 UPPCS (Spl) (Pre) 2008 UP Lower Sub. (Spl) (Pre) 2008]
24. Consider the following statements about Madam Bhikaji Cama.
Madam Cama unfurled the National Flag at the International Socialist Conference in Paris in the year 1907.
2. Madam Cama served as private secretary to Dadabhai Naoroji.
3. Madam Cama was born to Parsi.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
(A) 1, 2 and 3
(B) Only 2 and 3
(C) Only 1 and 2
(D) Only 3
Answer(B) Only 2 and 3
[IAS (Pre) 2006]