61. ‘Live well, as long as you live. Live well even by borrowing, for once cremated, there is no return.’ This rejection of afterlife is an aphorism of the
(B) Sunyavada of Nagarjuna
[IAS (Pre) 1994]
62. The Nyaya Philosophical system was propagated by
[UPPCS (Pre) 2005 UPPCS (Mains) 2005]
63. Author of ‘Nyaya Darshan’ was
[UPPCS (Mains) 2005]
64. The founder of Nyaya Philosophy was
[Uttarakhand PCS (Pre) 2016]
65. Mimansa was initiated by
[Uttarakhand UDA/LDA (Pre) 2007]
66. The theory of Karma is related with
[UPPCS (Pre) 1997]
67. Which of the following schools of philosophy is of the opinion that Vedas contain the eternal truth?
[Chhattisgarh PCS (Pre) 2013]
68. Which one of the following pairs does not form part of the six systems of Indian Philosophy?
Mimansa and Vedanta
(B) Nyaya and Vaisheshika
(C) Lokayata and Kapalika
(D) Sankhya and Yoga
Answer(C) Lokayata and Kapalika
[IAS (Pre) 2014]
69. The Founder of Advait Philosophy is
(D) Mahatma Buddha
[Chhattisgarh PCS (Pre) 2014]
70. By which of the following according to Advaita Vedanta, Mukti can be obtained?
[Chhattisgarh PCS (Pre) 2015]
71. Who among the following is not related to the Philosophy of Vedanta?
(B) Abhinav Gupta
Answer(B) Abhinav Gupta
[MPPCS (Pre) 2014]
72. Who among the following is called founder of Indian Atomism?
(B) Maharshi Gautam
(C) Maharshi Kanad
(D) Maharshi Patanjali
Answer(C) Maharshi Kanad
[Chhattisgarh PCS (Pre) 2016]
73. The Badami rock inscription of Pulakesin I is dated in the Saka year 465. If the same were to be dated in Vikrama Samvat, the year would be
[IAS (Pre) 1997]
74. A Chalukya inscription is dated in the year 556 of the Saka era. It is equivalent to
(B) 499 A.D.
(C) 613 A.D.
(D) 634 A.D.
Answer(D) 634 A.D.
[Kerala PSC (Pre) 2018 UPPCS (Mains) 2002]
75. According to Puranas, the prime place of Chandravansh’s ruler was
[Telangana PSC (Pre) 2019 UPPCS (Pre) 2009]
76. The capital of Maukharri was
(D) None of these
[Chhattisgarh PCS (Pre) 2011]
77. Information regarding time of Harsha is contained in the books of
(D) None of these
[UPPCS (Pre) 1995]
78. Who has written the ‘Harshacharita’?
[47th BPSC (Pre) 2005]
79. The capital of Harsha’s empire was
[UPPCS (Pre) 1993]
80. Emperor Harsha had shifted his capital from Thaneshwar to
[UPPCS (Pre) 1992]